Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A Perfect Saturday!

Guy and I got to spend our whole Saturday with eachother and had such a blast! He had to go into work for a little bit in the morning so I went with him. I have been dying to go to Temple Square for FOREVER! Guy works up in Draper which is halfway to Salt Lake so we figured- why not? We took the train up into the city and spent the whole afternoon. It was Guy's first time since he was like 12! We went and saw the Joseph Smith movie, took a tour of the conference center(Guy had never seen it!), got lunch at the Lion house and just walked around. We had some much fun! After we were done, we hopped back on the train down to our car and headed back to Provo. Then we went and had a game night with some friends, and made some new friends. and then Guy took me to a movie! I have been trying to drag him to see Mama Mia! for a VERY long time (since we were engaged!) and it was at the dollar theatre by our house. It was so fun and Guy actually liked it!
It was so nice to just relax and have fun together! I love Guy so much!

Here are some pictures of our adventures:








No comments: