Friday, February 27, 2009

Superbowl Sunday!

This is us being nervous, wondering if AZ would win.

We went up to Idaho over Superbowl weekend because
1) We love our families! and we don't get to see them enough!
2) We had no t.v. to watch the superbowl on and
3) Our families make good food


We cheered for Arizona. I'm sure Guy had a valid reason for cheering for them. I just cheered for them because the love of my life has spent a considerable amount of time in AZ (mission, school...) and so I think the state kind of rocks. I also cheered for them because everyone else in the family was, so I guess I'm just a follower like that.

We really enjoyed our short little trip up to Idaho. We loved getting to see our families and friends! I just wish they all lived closer.


this is the big ol' projection screen at the Sundwall's house where we watched the game. I think it's pretty sweet.

No comments: