Sunday, September 28, 2008

Update

I just realized how long its been since i've posted anything and figured i better put something up.
Hmmmm, what have we been doing?
I've just been going to school (and working my butt off). I'm really lovin' my classes and am learning a ton. I've got my first exams this week: Pschology and New Testament. Guy has been helping with my flashcards so I can survive my Psychology test. Oh, and I got all my hair chopped off!
Guy has been working really hard at his job with Clear Protectors (if you want to see what he does you should check out their website here )He does the designs for all the cool new gadgets that come out. We had a company dinner which was really fun, I finally got to meet all the people he works with and put a face to a name. Guy is also on our ward's Co-ed volleyball team.
Dexter has been growing like crazy. We call him our little ninja because he is all over the apartment climbing and jumping off of stuff. It is SO funny.
Here are a few pics of the last couple weeks:

2 comments:

Mr.Anonymous said...

cool blog

Megan said...

Hi Ali,
I'm so glad you created this site so I could view your fabulous wedding pics. You're stunning! Wish we could have been there to share your special day. Congrats and best wishes. Love, Auntie Megan, Mark, Mitch and Mackenzie.